Natural facial oils that are gentle and effective.
If you want to seriously boost your skin care routine, then start by adding face oil. These luxuriously lightweight facial oils are fast absorbing and naturally revive, replenish and calm your skin. A few drops are all you need to keep skin soft, smooth and glowing. Learn more below.
- ▼WHAT DO FACIAL OILS DO?
- Want beautiful glowing skin? Facial oils are full of essential fatty acids, vitamins and antioxidants needed for a healthy, glowing complexion. They naturally moisturize and fortify the skin barrier. Depending on the formula, they can address everything from dullness, dryness to sun damage and even help balance oily skin.
- ◄WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A FACE OIL AND OIL SERUM?
- Some facial oils are marketed as serums, which can understandably be confusing. Basic facial oil nourishes and moisturizes skin. Face oil serums are typically multi correctional formulas with higher concentrations of nutrient rich, fast absorbing, botanicals and potent essential oils like prickly pear seed oil, bakuchiol (a natural alternative to retinol) and neroli (helps improve elasticity) that can have a notable effect on the skin.
- ◄HOW DO YOU APPLY FACIAL OILS
- Apply face oil morning and night. Place 2- 3 drops into hand and gently press fingertips on to clean, lightly moist skin (try a hydrating mist or toner) so it spreads easily and forms a thin barrier. If you are using face serum and face oil, apply the serum first. Face oils that double as serums usually wear well alone while water based serums need to be layered with an additional face oil or cream. Experiment, and discover what works best for your skin.
- ◄WHEN TO APPLY FACIAL OIL IN YOUR SKINCARE ROUTINE
- Before or after moisturizer? It depends. Facial oils help seal in moisture, which is why some people recommend applying them last. If your face oil doubles as a face serum, treat it as a serum and apply it before any other moisturizer to ensure the ‘extra’ ingredients are absorbed. Experiment and discover what works best for your skin.