$15.00– Sold Out
CLEARANCE *Final sale
Soft cream | Medium coverage
Axiology Loyalty is a gorgeous "your lips but better" shade of soft pink. Made with a beautiful blend of botanical oils to smooth, soften and hydrate your lips.
This is a lightweight soft cream lipstick that can be layered to full coverage.
.14 oz. | 4 g
1. What is the difference between sheer balms, soft creams and rich creams? Sheer balms will provide the lightest amount of color, most like a tinted lip balm. They are beautiful on their own – but also great for layering over other shades to create unlimited looks. Soft creams have medium pigment payoff and rich creams have the most pigment payoff for an opaque finish.
2. Do you use preservatives in your lipsticks? Yes – to preserve the integrity of your lipstick they use natural preservatives – neem oil and elderberry extract. No synthetic preservatives.t
3. What is the shelf life of your products? 17 months
4. Is the packaging recyclable? All Axiology boxes are recyclable as well as compostable. Our lipstick tubes are aluminum and can be recycled. Unfortunately, our crayon packaging is not recyclable. Axiology packaging is made from recycled trash by a women-run cooperative in Bali, Indonesia.
5. Are Axiology Natural Lipsticks vegan? Yes. Axiology is a vegan brand. Axiology Beauty is certified vegan and cruelty free by PeTA (People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals). They do not use any animal ingredients in our products nor do they test products on animals or sell to countries that test products on animals.
6. How are the color pigments derived? Axiology uses non nano-particle earth derived pigments like clay, iron-oxides to clay and are ethically sourced from child-free labor.
7. Are Axiology natural lipsticks and lip crayons gluten free? Yes, our lipsticks are gluten free. Our Vitamin E oil is sunflower derived which makes our products free from gluten.