WHAT IS IT:
A hydrating face oil to improve radiance and target visible signs of aging including loss of firmness, dryness, dullness and uneven texture. Suits all skin types.
WHAT ELSE YOU NEED TO KNOW:
Honua Hawaiian Skincare's Olena Beauty Oil soothes and nurtures skin, helping calm irritation and brighten dull skin. Antioxidant rich – Noni, Kukui & Kamani Oils plus cacao – help minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Turmeric (Olena) helps boost radiance leaving you with a healthy glow.
- Ōlena: Hawaiian Turmeric helps calm the appearance of acne, dehydration, sun damage/hyper-pigmentation, eczema, psoriasis and rosacea.
- Noni: This Hawaiian grown fruit is one of the most powerful antioxidants on record. A natural source of Vitamin C & Selenium making it very effective in skincare.
- Kukui & Kamani (tamanu) Oils: Hawaiian "SUPER" Oils, packed with essential fatty acids and antioxidants. They help hydrate and protect skin.
- Cacao: A powerful antioxidant that enhances the formula.
- ▼HOW TO USE:
- Apply a ¼ dropper of the 'Ōlena Face Oil into your palms and warm up before gently pressing into skin. This will leave your skin feeling hydrated, plump and give your our signature Honua glow. Use on top of Aloha Youth Serum for added benefits.
- Organic & Wildcrafted Herbal Oil Infusions of ‘Ōlena (Curcuma longa), Noni (Morinda citrifolia) & Cacao (Theobroma cacao) in Kukui Nut (Aleurites moluccans) and Kamani (Calophyllum inophyllum), & Chia Seed (Salvia hispanica), Organic Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis) Antioxidant
- ◄SHIPPING INFORMATION:
- This item qualifies for FREE US SHIPPING.
Does Honua Skincare's Olena Beauty Oil have a strong smell? Olena Beauty Oil has a distinctive turmeric smell though most people agree the scent dissipates soon after applying.
Is this face oil good for oily skin? Dry skin? When founder, Kapua Browning, became an esthetician 12 years ago, she discovered inflammation along with free radical damage and oxidation were some of the main causes of most skin conditions. Improper exfoliation and hydration also contributed. She discovered key Hawaiian healing botanicals that addressed these root causes and was able to develop a single line for all skin types and conditions. Honua Skincare has successfully treated acne, rosacea, hyper-pigmentation, pre-mature aging, dehydrated and dry skin… all using their single line.
Do I need to use it daily? Yes. To achieve full benefits from your skincare - you need to use them according to instructions. You may start seeing noticeable improvements in your skin tone and texture after about 3 - 4 weeks of regular use.
Do I need a face oil? Face oils can make a remarkable difference to your skin. The right face oils can instantly soften and smooth dry, flaky, or dehydrated skin, or balance oily or combination skin. But more than that, they are packed with essential nutrients, fatty acids, and antioxidants and support that all important skin barrier. While they're not the end-all-be-all solution to skin issues, facial oils can be an excellent addition to your skincare routine.
Where is it manufactured? All Honua Skincare products are manufactured in the United States. As many ingredients as possible are sourced from local Hawaii farms.
Is the packaging eco-friendly? Yes. Honua Skincare uses 100% recyclable and compostable packaging created using wind energy and inscribed with vegetable ink.